Fitness aficionado and personal trainer, John Gioffre is a testament to the rewards of determination, discipline, drive and ultimately, pure resolve. An accomplished physique model, he stands tall as a professional competitive athlete, renowned fitness coach and spokesman for national health products.
Based in Jersey City, N.J., and adjacent to Hoboken and Manhattan, Gioffre has certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and International Kettlebell & Fitness Federation.
John graced the July 2013 cover of Iron Man Magazine and the February 2013 Malefitnessmodels.net. He has been featured in Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, Flex, Pro Source and worked with Nike. In addition, Gioffre is the face (and physique) of a year-long campaign for Vitamin Shoppe, featuring his image in 500+ retail outlets nationwide; a spokesman and sponsored athlete for MuscleTech all-natural bodybuilding supplements; and also sponsored nationwide by Fit Factory Kitchen.
- Iron Man (July 2013 Cover)
- Muscle & Fitness (Editorial 2013)
- FLEX Magazine (Editorial 2013)
- Pro Source Magazine (Editorial 2013 & 2014)
- Muscle & Performance (Editorial 2013)
- Malefitnessmodels.net. (Cover 2013)
- Vitamin Shoppe (Spokes model and Nationwide Ad Campaign)
- 2012 NPC Met (4th Place)
- 2012 NPC Suburban (1st Place)
- 2012 Jr Nationals (7th Place)
- 2012 Nationals (3rd Place)
- 2013 North American (4th Place)
- 2013 Nationals (7th place)
- MuscleTech (Athlete & Spokes model)
- Fit Factory Kitchen