What’s up guys, my name is Corey Hammac and I’ve been throwing the iron around and putting in the classroom time since 2000. I originally started lifting for better performance in sports like football, baseball, and lacrosse.
I eventually ended up being a male cheerleader (the hottest girl in school asks you to join…you join) and went as far as winning a national title and 2 world championships with the University of Louisville. After graduating with my degree in Biology with a focus in human disease process, I decided stepping on stage in Men’s Physique would be a good goal. Well, after winning all 4 of my NPC shows, including my class at nationals, I achieved what most of you reading this want so bad: IFBB pro status. Now I’m working as a certified personal trainer while going back to school to become a nurse, and eventually a CRNA.
- Muscle & Body cover – 2013 Arnold Classic Special edition
- Optimum Nutrition Advertisements
- Flex Magazine
- 2012 GNC classic – 1st short class
- 2012 Kentucky State Championships – 1st short class, 1st Overall
- 2012 Kentucky Muscle – 1st short class
- 2012 NPC Nationals – 1st Class C – IFBB Pro card earned
- 2013 NY Pro – 16th
- 2013 Tampa Pro – 16th
- 2013 Europa Games – 16th
- 2013 Kentucky Pro – 16th
- Optimum Nutrition/ABB
- Nuts n’ More
- Liquid Sun Rayz